Tuesday, June 16, 2009

For One of my best Friends TIFFY!!

So my friend tiff has been on me to bog more and now that i am not living in salt lake i think it would be wise to start this thing up. So i know that tiff will prolly be the only one reading this i don't care because i love to write and it would be nice to write about my experience in the STG. Thus far in STG i really don't know why i moved here but i know that i am here for a purpose. it's weird i know but i felt as though i was missing out on family time when i was in SLC. As though my mom and sister were fading away. The reason being that all of us girls are single and just about to start a new chapter of our lives and times with family should NEVER be missed because the next thing you know is you 40 and you have 3 kids and you are planning 6 months ahead just to have lunch alone with your mom and sister, and i don't want to feel like I've missed out on time with them. there is also the fact that I'm going to be 21 and i don't even have a degree in anything except being hot:)  
  The first week i was here i wanted to move right back up. I had no job hardly any money and i had friends but  i felt as though everything had shifted either they'd grown up or i had, or am still trying to figure out where i fit in this world. But i didn't move partly because I'd already unpacked and partly because of this analogy i heard about year ago: there is always a high risk and a low risk road everyone can take but no matter what road is taken you will always end up right where you should be, for along time i thought that the high risk road was SLC and the low risk road was STG but in the weeks that i have been here i have found that it is quite the opposite. In SLC it was really easy for me to make money and have awesome life long friends i was just Jenna no one knew my family except for my life long friends (the Pikulas) and no one had any expectations of me they just loved me for me. In STG i know everyone in a sense just because i grew up here and I'm bombarded with constant judgement and that gross stupid word SHOULD, (STG is a town of SHOULDERS, you SHOULD be married by a certain time, you SHOULD own a house,you SHOULD SHOULD SHOULD!) being here is a test like most things in life and i need to ace it i know it's the high risk road and I'm happy to except a challenge, but i WILL be out of here when my two year degree is done so it's nice to have an ending date. BUT THIS is the only the beginning of my blog even if it is just Tiff reading it i hope others will want to know about me haha i know thats dumb to say isn't that what blogging is about? so until tomorrow. 
-Love me

1 comment:

Jacelle said...

Yay! Just the update i was looking for!!!